Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Artistic Nerd's New Plan

Who is the odd one out of the bunch? (Hint: It's blue.)
Hello, blog. It's been a while. I have a new plan that should take care of that. You see, I'm an internet hound. I search, read, and watch things every day. I send most of the links I find to Shelbi. I've been neglecting this this thing because I've been reading a lot and too terrified to write (U.S. history -- don't ask). This is where my new plan comes in. I'm going to share at least 1 thing I've found every single day. Once a week, I'll have a deviant artist spotlight thing. Maybe I'll even say what's up every so often, go on a rant, tell a story, or share a conversation--anything goes. To kick off yet another restart, I'm going to do the deviantART spotlight and share a few links and such.

This week's Delightful Deviant is . . .
Sooper-Deviant because he captures nature with enviable skill. Some of the animals are downright cuddly-looking, so I cannot resist thinking ":aww:". Just have a look. His gallery is drool-worthy.


Sharing Time


For the Love of Typewriters from The Art of Jordan

Marc Johns is fantastic.

Serious kudos to these guys.




Music video for Black and Gold by Sam Sparro Seeing the clip from Fame made me want to look up the song. I really like it.

I saw this weeks ago, but I'm sharing it now.


I was shocked when I saw this on Glee. I can't find the clip, so you'll just have to find the episode to see what I mean. I was impressed. This is just the song, so you can hear why.


I want to make this.


Nat is back!!!!!!!!

That's all for now. Until the next post, and as always, take care. 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment