Sunday, October 11, 2009

How to find an article about male nipples

See? I'm sticking with my plan. Let's see how long I can keep this up.

Shelbi, I hope you're reading this because this post is for you. Msn is deciding that you are not allowed to know what Google did to me. Thankfully, Blogger is on the fun side (Facebook is on msn's side >.<).

I'm working on a project for social psychology on gender differences and similarities. Naturally, I turned to Google to find an article about how males and females see color differently. I typed in "color male female scientific american" because the article I remembered involved those words. Of course, Google decided that I was being too lazy (I had the link already in my ginormous bookmark organizer). It gave me this article. Yes, Google knows me now. It knows that I want the strangest article possible. I'm not sure why Google wants me to know why men have nipples, but I'm thoroughly amused.

Also, I like Nadine's belt and this made me laugh hysterically (in my head). Lastly, I've witnessed this.


Until the next post, and as always, take care. ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Omg. That's soooo friggin' funny. XD I was laughing when I was reading it. Who would think to write an article on that?

    Thanks for thinking of me. :p

    ReplyDelete