Saturday, September 5, 2009

I love paper

No Delightful Deviant because I'm sharing my love of paper. You'll see how that works in a second.
~
Okay, so I ranted to my heart's content last night. I complained. I whined. I overcame the urge to type in all caps and just used more words. Now, I can show some more pleasant things. :)

On Friday I was hanging out in the school library. I decided to take a stroll because I spotted a few shelves filled with dictionaries. Instead of doing the really geeky thing and picking up a really old dictionary, I checked out the opposite bookshelf. Soon enough I came upon the papercraft section (I don't think it has a name, but the whole section had a craft theme). Before you go and think "Oh, no. You're one of those tree killers who enjoys torturing paper products for your own amusement. You sicken me," be patient. I love trees and the amazing things people do with paper. I'll just show you what I mean. I can't show you the 1971 book by Hiroshi Ogawa called "Forms of Paper" that I borrowed, so I'll show you some awesome paper stuff from deviants (mostly) and other cool people. Enjoy. ^_^


Epcot Ball by `synconi on deviantART

My Pet Dragon by ~Richi89 on deviantART

Miniature cranes 2 by ~orudorumagi11 on deviantART


Origami Dress by ~Fraeggle on deviantART

Source


Kusudama by `synconi on deviantART


Swan by `synconi on deviantART


Nine tail fox by ~guspath on deviantART

Check out this flickr collection, too.


Quiet by ~seriouslytwisted on deviantART


Butterfly by *xnattyx on deviantART


Senbazuru - 1000 cranes by ~wastedlimes on deviantART


Paper Bird by *luminatii on deviantART


Tare Panda by ~wossm on deviantART


Straw Stars by ~neoreflection on deviantART


colourful love by ~cosmogurl on deviantART


Paper Sculpture - Tree by *luukie on deviantART


Paper Violin by ~OceansWind on deviantART


Cottage in the Snow by ~cmcefee on deviantART


Organic by ~CosmicWinds on deviantART


paper.cut by ~fu-fu on deviantARTv


concentric circle2 by ~jfatsnorlax on deviantART


DNA or ADN Helix by ~Foligna on deviantART

And there's plenty more. Crazy huh?

I'm done sharing for the moment. Until the next post, and as always, take care. :)

p.s. Okay. I lied. I almost forgot that I have to show Scott's funny, loud hiccups.

No comments:

Post a Comment