Saturday, August 27, 2011

I've been ranty and complainy lately. Eugh.

A few months until I'm no longer a teenager. Right now is one of those times when I feel like it will be quite a while before I purge my mind of those teenage tendencies. I can complain and monologue to loved ones for longer than any attention span.
Not good. Bad. Very rude.
If I'm honest with myself, I know why I've wanted to scream everything to everyone all week: I'm excited and scared and angry and tired. Excited because I like college and I like that I'm making steps toward my future. Scared because college classes are a bit scary and there are steps that I still need to take in order to be successful in every facet of life. Angry because I can't be perfect. I can't control things that I want to. I can't speak when I need to and I won't stop talking when it's only hurting what people think of me (or rather my perception of their perceptions or something. . .). I'm tired because I think of all the silly little things at night and I want to sleep, but I have to do things.
It's only the first week of classes. I have to sort my life out if I am to pull off A's again.
So that's my life this week: I'm being all "woe is me". I'm trying to grow up. Many apologies. I'll attempt to sleep now. Good night and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment