Sunday, November 22, 2009

I want to make. . .

Instead of a Delightful Deviant, I'm going to share some things I admire/want to make.

http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e553c2163888330120a69b3472970b

http://kickass-peanut.deviantart.com/art/Catbus-Shoes-62796553

Approximately this. I can't find a picture from the movie, but I want to make Howl's coat and a black and white version.

Wizard Howl by *rainstormangel on deviantART

Stroll through the sky by *B1nd1 on deviantART

I love Urahara Kisuke's hat.

Bleach: Urahara by ~JJ-ANIME on deviantART

Urahara by ~Pablo-Oz on deviantART

Byakuya looks cool.

Byakuya Kuchiki by ~Petlefeu on deviantART

I love Neliel's hair.

Neliel Tu Oderschvank by ~meili-melee on deviantART


Origami Dress by ~Fraeggle on deviantART


Howl Moving Castle ::01 by *Cvy on deviantART


Studio Ghibli Shoes by ~Bee-Delicious on deviantART

I don't know where I found the rest of these.


 
 





 
 
That's all for now. I have homework to do, things to clean, and people to attempt to help. T_T
Until the next post, and as always, take care. 8)

2 comments:

  1. I love all of this stuff! You're def going to have your hands full. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like the ballet style shoes

    ReplyDelete