Friday, November 13, 2009

History exam: done as of Thursday 2:30 pm

This week there are two Delightful Deviants: B1nd1 and tenchmaker. B1nd1 because her characters are excellent. They're full of emotion, creativity, and awesomeness.


Autumn Dance by *B1nd1 on deviantART


Rainy Porch by *B1nd1 on deviantART


Tropical Birds by *B1nd1 on deviantART

trenchmaker because her art is adorable. ^_^


Bubblephant by *trenchmaker on deviantART


Lost Delivery :Pong: by *trenchmaker on deviantART


Bubbles by *trenchmaker on deviantART

~~~
You don't want to know what I've been doing lately except maybe about the movies I've seen: Monsters vs. Aliens, Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, Crash, and 2012. All good. Monsters vs. Aliens is my favorite from that group. I heart B.O.B. Anyway, sharing/dumping time.









I'm making braciole on Sunday. This will be very interesting.

One of the few parts I really liked from this movie.


That's all for now. I think I'm going to pick up the guitar and attempt to use the pick again. Until the next post, and as always, take care. 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment