Saturday, January 9, 2010

In which I mention John quite a bit

The first Delightful Deviant of the year is saligia.

luck by `saligia on deviantART

Sherlock's daughter II by `saligia on deviantART

blue electro by `saligia on deviantART
~~~
During 2009, I posted 45 times. Let's see if I can get to 50 this year and if I can include actual words in some of them. (I can't promise they'll all include words. You know that talking I never used to do? Well, I'm getting caught up on it. Yes, John, that's because of you.)
Okay, so. . . words. *takes a break to find some* Oh, I know! I'll list the things that have happened in the past month.
List (in no particular order)
1. My second semester of college ended. I have all A's except for one B in--do I even have to say it?--U.S. history. >.<
2. I started to date this guy named John and both of us have been smiling ever since.
3. I saw Avatar, Sherlock Holmes (with the boyfriend), and Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel in theatres.
4. I saw Shelbi 3 times.
5. Shelbi, Andrea, and I celebrated our birthdays. Yeah, that makes me a major. [insert Modern Major General song here because it's stuck in my head again]
6. I got a cello. My dreams of becoming a decent musician just came a bit closer.
7. I went over my minutes for the first time. . . ever. Crazy, huh? Sure, it got me a strange pat on the back from my uncle, but realizing that I talked a lot for once in my life made me laugh.
8. I finally finished watching Fullmetal Alchemist!
9. Did I mention I talked a lot more than usual? I plan to do so until it becomes usual for me. Well, to one person at least.
10. Poop cupcakes
11. I started playing the piano again. Requests to learn certain songs are to be directed to the family to decide if they can handle hearing them over and over and over and over and over and over. . .
12. I was in a live nativity. I was an angel for part of it, but I fainted. Next shift, I was Mary instead, so that Shelbi could take my place as the angel. So. . . I was a fallen angel. This thought amuses me. 
~~~
Eh. . . That's it. I'm done. Before I sign off, I'll just mention the weird dream I had last night. I dreamt that I kept going between Pleasant Hill and my house and I was looking for fish to put in my aquarium (which happened to be the pool in my backyard). They were mostly goldfish. Also, I kept breaking something and Scott got mad. The dream makes no sense. My only fish are virtual, Scott laughs when I break things (most of the time), and I don't think Pleasant Hill has more exciting fish than here. Maybe Monterey Bay. Still, I found the dream amusing. I woke up and thought, "Fish, really? Why did I dream about fish?"
The rest of this entry will consist of pictures. Enjoy.



In this picture, Shelbi probably wants to kill me for dragging her along. Also, she's holding babies that she ended up not needing. This was all pre-faint.

Due to the snow, the patio cover collapsed.


 Until the next post, and as always, take care. 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment