Sunday, April 19, 2009

Deceptive Tails and Hair Dye

Does Bo look like a mean, strong, camera-harming cat?
Yesterday I learned not to leave my camera next to Bo because her tail is much stronger than it looks -_-. I innocently put my camera on a stable surface about 1 1/2 feet tall in my backyard, so I could get a picture of my hair and a few things I made over spring break. I had dyed it a deep burgundy and needed a picture of it in natural light. My cat thought she'd sit where my camera was and knocked it over with her tail. The lens made a funny noise and refused to go in. I panicked. All is well now though. I'm very lucky because my cousin was able to fix it.

On the subject of dyeing my hair, I've been dyeing it for about 2 years. I'm guessing it's still an ashy caramel light brown. I started dyeing it because I wanted to try something new and probably for some other reason (I wrote a very ridiculous list for future reference that I don't wish to visit). I've done pink streaks (looked red to most people), just brown, blonde streaks (complete disaster. I had to redye my hair the next day), darkest brown, and now deep burgundy (some people call it pink or purple -_-. Can't win, can I?). I'd go a really crazy color like blue if it wouldn't fade so ungracefully. Some people think that the fact that I dye my hair at all is bad, but I don't see it that way. My hair is healthier than before, I'm happy with it, and it usually looks natural. Not now necessarily, but I'll go dark brown again in a couple months.

Can't find the picture from two years ago. This is how it is now anyway.
Hair dye and near-camera-death aside, why do movies tend to come on tv right after my family rents them? One time Shelbi, my cousin, and I watched the X-men trilogy and they all came on tv within the next week. Strange . . .

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment